What's on your mind?
- Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions.
- Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted.
- Off-topic conversations will be deleted.
- Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned.
- Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
- Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Contact Fandom staff through "Give feedback" on your app's Settings screen, or via http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact.
How would the Bunsen is a Beast Theme Song Sound like in The Loud House?
3 Votes in Poll
2 Votes in Poll
This is it. Thank you so much everyone for Bunsen is a Beast. Hartman officially announced the series is cancelled.
I can't tell the name of it, but the Wikia itself can... Or this guess-it image!
So, RoniX2D and ClydeBorg are both inactive on this wiki...unfortunately meaning that the direction of the wiki is currently unknown.
Many of you know that Beauty and the Beast is the season finale...but there is no word for a second season. With the series' ratings so far, I do not think that there will be a second season coming our way to Nicktoons.
I was gonna create my new show, just like this one. It's funny show, but I never watch it, maybe I will see.
Bunsen Is a Beast Community, I've noticed that the founder Andi Cruz, is Inactive on this Wiki, in my opinion, one of us should adopt it, so if you want to be the adopter, for me, it should be the ones above Andi Cruz in the Top 20 List.
That would be:
If you would like one of these 6 should be the adopter, then vote yes, if for some reason you like how it is now, then vote no.
Hello, BiaB community! Today I am here to share an episode idea that has been floating in my head for a while now.
Beastly Friday - Mikey and Bunsen argue about whose life is harder, so Bunsen switches his and Mikey's bodies. Mikey (in Bunsen's body) has to try and avoid Amanda, while Bunsen (in Mikey's body) has to try and cope with Mikey's overprotective parents.
Welcome to Discussions!
This is the place to talk about your favorite topic, to share news, theories, ideas, and to connect with others.
To learn more about what you can do here, check out community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Discussions
If you're an admin on this community, read more about how you can customize your Discussions and set up guidelines for contributors: community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Admin_and_Moderator_Tools_in_Discussions